Most recent entries:
(Note: This feed updates daily. Your entry should appear here within 24hrs of being posted on a public profile.)
Open only to currently enrolled AUS students.
How to enter:
- Follow @wwwausedu on Instagram
- Take a photo of the AUS Library. Be creative! Abstract pictures are welcome.
- Something you like about the library
- Something you find interesting about the library
- Your favorite library resource or study space
- Upload your photo to your Instagram account and tag @wwwausedu including the contest hashtag: #auslibrary10
The contest runs from 12:00 a.m. on April 17, 2016 until 11:59 p.m. on April 28, 2016. Entries will only be considered if they are posted within the time the contest is running.
- First place: iPad mini
- Second place: Vox Movie voucher for AED400
- Third place: AED200 Campus Cash
Winners will be selected by a panel of judges from the library. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 3, 2016. The presentation of the prizes will take place on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. in the library.
Please note: Winning contestants will be photographed and must sign a photo release form. The picture of you and your winning photograph may be posted on the library website.
- Photo MUST be yours to enter.
- Maximum 3 entries per person.
- Photographs must obey all laws, including applicable copyright and privacy laws. If you choose to include people in your photograph, you must obtain permission from each individual in the form of a signed photo release (photo release consent form).
- By entering the contest, you are giving the AUS Library permission to use your submitted photos. Inappropriate photos will not be taken into consideration.
- Remember to preserve the original high resolution image, so that we can view your entry.
How to Enter and Contest Rules
- Make sure your profile is public or send your photo to @wwwausedu as a direct message on Instagram.
- Photos submitted after 11:59 p.m. on April 28, 2016 will not be accepted.
For questions, contact email@example.com or call 06-515-2254.