Faculty can use the library’s Reserves systems to make materials available to their students. The Reserves systems are easy to use for students and faculty and ensure that all access is done in accordance with copyright restrictions.
Physical items can be put on reserve to be accessed at the Circulation and Reserves desk on the Ground Floor of the Library.
- This can include books, some articles, and other printed material.
- The default loan period is 2hrs but this can be changed at the discretion of the faculty member.
- For more information visit our page about Course Reserves.
Streaming Video Reserves
Movies, TV episodes, documentaries and other video content can be put on reserve to be accessed through the Panopto portal on iLearn.
- Materials will be digitized to be added to the portal.
- Accepted formats are DVD, VHS, and some external devices.
- For more information visit our page about Streaming Video Reserves