- Graduate students may borrow up to 40 items.
- Books are loaned for 49 days and can be renewed two times.
- Books on loan to graduate students are subject to recall after two weeks. If another user requests a recall, you will be notified and given a reasonable amount of time to return the item to the library. You can reclaim recalled items after one week.
- Loans of media items are limited to 5 videos/DVDs, and 5 audio CDs/tapes/CD-ROMs. These items can be borrowed for one week and cannot be renewed.
- Laptop loans are limited to 1 laptop per user.
- Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to your account. The library strongly advises against loaning items you have borrowed to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, you will be liable for the applicable fines.
Posted in: Library Loan Policies