- Students may borrow up to 30 items.
- Books are loaned for 3 weeks and can be renewed four times.
- Loans of media items are limited to 5 videos/DVDs, and 5 audio CDs/tapes/CD-ROMs. These items can be borrowed for one week and cannot be renewed.
- Laptop loans are limited to 1 laptop per user.
- Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to your account. The library strongly advises against loaning items you have borrowed to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, you will be liable for the applicable fines.
- See Laptops and Reserves for loan policies
Posted in: Library Loan Policies