In accordance with Ministry of Education directives, the AUS Library Building will be closed from March 20th until April 2nd.
While existing retrieval services, holds and recalls will be suspended during this closure, 24/7 access to all ebooks, and electronic resources will remain available via WorldCat and the library databases. We will also continue to provide virtual Library Help Desk and research support.
Support for Research and Study:
- Librarians are here to help! Contact our library Help Desk Service via [email protected]
- Schedule a virtual consultation with a librarian to focus on your research needs.
- For help with your library account and questions surrounding current loans contact [email protected]
- Do you have an AUS-owned book due back between now and April 2nd? Don’t worry, automatic renewals are already in place. This means you do not need to return your books during the library closure or worry about fines.
- If you live on campus, please hold on to your books until the library reopens. We request that you do not use the book-drops on campus during library building closure.
- Interlibrary loans requests can still be submitted. Article and Chapter Copy requests will be processed, but requests for print books will be held until after April 2nd. For questions contact [email protected]
- Streaming of library owned DVDs will not be possible during library closure. If you have a personal copy of a DVD to be streamed, contact [email protected] If you would like to reactivate a previously streamed DVD, please fill out the form as usual.