I need a book that is located in the “Oversized Reference” or “Oversized General” shelving, where is that?

Oversized Reference is located on a dictionary stand on the 1st floor near the Library Admin Office. Oversized General is located between the Periodical Collection and the beginning of the General Collection in the No Talking Zone.

Posted in: FAQ, Finding library items

© 2011 American University of Sharjah. All Rights Reserved.