Online library services are in full swing for Spring 2021
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Welcome to the Spring 2021 semester! Although the library building remains closed, online library services are available and staff are happy to assist you.
24/7 access to all ebooks, and electronic resources will remain available via WorldCat and the library databases.
The library continues to support your research and studies:
- Now Available! New online chat! Chat with the library for assistance.
- Online library hours are Sunday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- On-call weekend assistance is available via email:
- We’re pleased to announce our popular services:
- Scan and Send. You can request scans of print book chapters or print journal articles to email upon request and within copyright guidelines.
- Click and Collect For on-campus faculty: Select library materials and either collect them from the library daily between 12 noon and 2pm or have them delivered to your AUS campus housing address.
- Click and Post. For Faculty and students living off-campus in the UAE: Request General Collection materials be delivered to your UAE residence via EmPost.
- Apps Anywhere For Faculty and students living off-campus in the UAE: This app allows users to access the AUS computers and programs off-campus.
- Do you have an AUS-owned book due back between now and when the library reopens? Don’t worry, automatic renewals are already in place.
- This means you do not need to return your books during the library closure or worry about fines.
- If you would like to return your books, you can drop them off at the guard shack next to the Campus Service Center Gate: #38 in map or at the library entrance (Engineering side) for on-campus residents.
Click map to enlarge
- Librarians are here to help!