Check out the library’s online services for Summer 2021!
Welcome to the Summer 2021 semester! Although the library building remains closed, online library services are available and staff are happy to assist you.
24/7 access to all ebooks, and electronic resources will remain available via WorldCat and the library databases.
The library continues to support your research and studies:
- Now Available! New online chat! Chat with the library for assistance.
- Online library hours are Sunday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- For questions about your library account or current loans, contact email@example.com
- For research assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our popular services:
- Scan and Send. You can request scans of print book chapters or print journal articles to email upon request and within copyright guidelines.
- Click and Collect For on-campus faculty: Select library materials and either collect them from the library daily between 12 noon and 2pm or have them delivered to your AUS campus housing address.
- Click and Post. For Faculty and students living off-campus in the UAE: Request General Collection materials be delivered to your UAE residence via EmPost.
- Apps Anywhere For Faculty and students living off-campus in the UAE: This app allows users to access the AUS computers and programs off-campus.
- Do you have an AUS-owned book due back between now and when the library reopens? Don’t worry, automatic renewals are already in place.
- This means you do not need to return your books during the library closure or worry about fines.
- If you would like to return your books, you can drop them off at the guard shack next to the Campus Service Center Gate: #38 in map or at the library entrance (Engineering side) for on-campus residents.
Click map to enlarge
Book drop : promotional video
- Librarians are here to help!