Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Articles and books not found in the library collection may be obtained through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
How to Request Materials
- Log into the ILL User Portal with your AUS credentials. Click on the button "Create Request".
- You may also send requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include bibliographic details.
- Before making a request, please check that the materials are not already available in the AUS Library.
Who Can Use the ILL Service
- The service is available to faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students working on a senior project.
- Senior Design students should contact the Interlibrary Loan department for assistance: email@example.com.
- Please note that undergraduate students are not eligible for ILL privileges unless they are working on senior projects.