Check out the library’s Click & Collect Service!
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
As an effort to reconnect on-campus faculty and staff with the library’s print materials during the COVID-19 closure, the AUS Library is pleased to announce our Click & Collect service.
Click on items you would like to borrow. Collect items from the library entrance the following day, or have items delivered to your on-campus housing.
How does it work?
Search WorldCat for available print books, DVDs, and music CDs
Click on the title of the item you want
- Select ‘Place Hold’ button (available items only)
- Pick up your order: library foyer, Sheraa side
(collection times Sunday - Thursday, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Request delivery: Select “Deliver to my on-campus faculty housing address”
(Deliveries on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m)
- Please allow one business day for request processing.
- Items not collected will be returned to the shelves after 6 days.
- Important notice: Due to current safety protocols, delivery drivers cannot accept the return of library materials.
- The library remains closed during this time.
Want to return your library materials?
A book return bin is available at the library entrance (Engineering side). The campus service gate return bin remains in place (#38 in map).
Click map to enlarge
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org