Click and Collect for January 3, 2022
As the university has announced online work mode, the AUS Library building will be closed Monday, January 3 - Sunday, January 16, 2022.
During this temporary closure, use the library’s Click and Collect service to get print materials from the library.
Click on items you would like to borrow. If you live on campus or have access to campus, collect items from the library entrance the following day, or have items delivered to your on-campus housing.
How does it work?
- Search WorldCat for available print books, DVDs, and music CDs
- Click on the title of the item you want
- Select ‘Place Hold’ button (available items only)
- Pick up your order: library foyer, Sheraa side
(collection times Monday - Thursday, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Request delivery: Select “Deliver to my on-campus faculty housing address”
(Deliveries on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m)
- Please allow one business day for request processing.
- Items not collected will be returned to the shelves after 6 days.
- Important notice: Due to current safety protocols, delivery drivers cannot accept the return of library materials.
Want to return your library materials?
For information on book returns, including postal returns, see our Returning Library Items page.