New York Times : Digital Edition
Don’t forget the library has a subscription to the digital edition of the New York Times! Current subscribers will need to renew your account annually.
To sign-up or renew your account, follow the instructions below.
1. While connected to the institution IP address, go to: nytimes.com/grouppass
1a: While off campus, go to: nytimes.com/passes
2. This will take you to this page:
3. If you already have an NYTimes.com account using your AUS email address, click on Log in here link (see above)
4. Log in with your New York Times user credentials
5. You will be asked to validate your email. (New York Times will send you a confirmation email. Click the link to confirm)
6. You will be asked whether you are faculty/staff or student. (Students must provide graduation dates, and access stops about three months after.