Scan and Send Service
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
In support of remote teaching, AUS Library is now offering a Scan and Send service to deliver scans of print book chapters or journal articles to your email.
To make a request, complete the Request Form with as much detail as possible.
- This service is available only to currently registered AUS students, faculty, staff and AUS Alumni residing in the UAE.
- Delivery time will vary depending on demand.
- The book or journal must be held by AUS Library.
- If the item is available electronically, we will send you a link to access the online version.
- Due to copyright restrictions, scan requests are limited to:
- One chapter or up to 10% of the same book (no scans of whole books)
- One article or other contribution to a periodical or copyrighted collection
- One chapter or other small part of any other copyrighted work
- This service is designed for personal study and research. Scans should not be distributed or posted online. Please speak to your Department Liaison Librarian if you have concerns about the availability of resources for a class.
- The library reserves the right to refuse a request if it violates the restrictions noted above.
- If you have any questions about the Scan and Send Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org