Textbooks Fall 2021
Looking to Buy your Fall 2021 Textbooks?
Your course may require you to purchase an eTextbook from the AUS eTextbook Shop. The University’s eTextbook Shop is provided by Kortext. Kortext is an ebook platform that enables students to access their books both online and offline, on multiple devices. Kortext provides perpetual access to ebooks once they are downloaded.
Access to the AUS eTextbook Shop is through iLearn (the university's learning management system).
Purchasing Textbooks from the AUS eTextbook Shop:
- Go to iLearn, click on the AUS eTextbook Shop link on the top menu
- Create an account to purchase texts (make sure to register using using your official AUS email address)
- Access the eTextbook shop once more and login with your email and the password
- Use the search box to find your textbook (provided in the course syllabus)
- Click Checkout to start the online payment process
- You should receive an email confirming payment and an additional email within 24 hours containing your eBook access information.
Please note some courses require you to purchase directly from the publisher. A link to purchase these is provided in your course syllabus.
Specific details on which books to purchase for your individual courses will be provided in the course syllabus.
A detailed student guide to purchasing texts from the AUS eTextbook Shop and using the Kortext reader is available here.